[3830] ARRL 160 AH7RF SO Unlimited Limited-Ant QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 AH7RF SO Unlimited Limited-Ant QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 18:58:16 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: AH7RF
Operator(s): AH7RF
Station: AH7RF

Class: SO Unlimited QRP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): .5

Total:  QSOs = 1  Sections = 1  Countries = 1  Total Score = 1

Hello from Kawaihae, Big Island!

Yaesu FT450D (5 W, I'm stubbornly QRP, I'm sorry), and 130ft of wire (multiple
pieces, 'borrowed' from my various dipoles and endfed), connected to my endfed
box, sort of horizontal with the highest piece up about 40ft.  Noise level was
S9! I worked KH6AQ, but didn't hear anyone else.  Not much operating time,
family is in town.

Anyways, that was my first 160m contact! Well, almost, I did get a few at KH6LC
during WWCQ last weekend, but this was my first with my antenna and my radio!
:-)

Thanks very much for the contact!

Aloha and 72
Heather AH7RF