[3830] ARRL 160 N6WM(@K6LRG) SO Unlimited Limited-Ant HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, chris.tate@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N6WM(@K6LRG) SO Unlimited Limited-Ant HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2023 18:15:48 +0000
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest - 2023

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SO Unlimited HP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: Livermore CA EB
Operating Time (hrs): 4.5
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 167  Sections = 40  Countries = 4  Total Score = 15,356

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

washing things out prior to SPTBDC.  glad i did.  wandering antenna resonance by
season was back.. so had to use a trans match that was having some issues
particularly friday night.. so any serious bic was moot after several hours of
troubleshooting(difficult not being on sight to do this). (plus condx were
really really bad) Sat afternoon went up to station and added some length to the
wire bringing it to about 1.840, then operated a bit more sat night after things
were working nominally.  Stew Perry ready.. (hoping for better condx)

Operating condx-
Flex 6600-M  Remote
Smarlink for panadapter and Remote rig for CW and audio
Power Genius XL
Palstar AT2K (used only to get me through friday)
Inverted L (height qualifies for limited antenna)

73 and seeya in ARRL 10 and Stew(now that my 160 is dialed in)

Chris
N6WM