[3830] CQWW CW YT7A(YU7GM) SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YT7A(YU7GM) SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 17:47:48 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: YT7A
Operator(s): YU7GM
Station: YT7A

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: KN05EI

   40: 2523    34      106
------------------------------
Total: 2523    34      106  Total Score = 701,540

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

Choosing which category to do because of my obligations, I somehow decided on
the most difficult one because 40m is my favorite band. The best results I have
just achieved on this band in CQ WW, which is my favorite. The first day was
nice, the band was quiet and the equipment worked great. On the second day
almost after midnight the rotator from the main antenna 3 el. Yagi stuck to the
east...until the afternoon when the problem was solved.
In the afternoon, problems with the other equipment begin, the main PA is stop
working, so I take a spare PA.
I would like to thank everyone who made it possible for me to make this result,
as well as apologize to all those who I did not hear or did not respond to the
call.. However, this is 40m...After this contest I am quite sure that this is my
last contest in the SOSB 40m category. Its time to try something easier.. Thanks
for the QSOs....

Best regards,

Ivanko YU7GM