[3830] CQWW CW AB1J SO(A)SB10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ktfrog007@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AB1J SO(A)SB10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Nov 2023 14:06:37 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AB1J
Operator(s): AB1J
Station: AB1J

Class: SO(A)SB10 LP
QTH: Waltham, EMA

   10:  152    20       72
------------------------------

A casual, relaxed fit 10m entry.

The CQ-WW-DX is the first DX contest I entered, back in 1961, and I've entered
as often as I could ever since, what with moving around and apartment living,
sneaky antennas and so on. Back then it was mostly for working new ones and as
there was a different distribution of hams in the world, it was a true DX
contest. I still participate for nostalgic reasons even though I've gotten
disenchanted with it now that it's turned into a Battle of the Atlantic with
antiquated rules and scoring. Surely we can do better in the 21st century.

73,
Ken, AB1J

Flex 6500
N1MM Logger+  ViewProp