[3830] CQWW CW K3RL SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3RL SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 22:56:32 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K3RL
Operator(s): K3RL
Station: K3RL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   47    10       31
   80:   67    16       51
   40:   75    21       67
   20:   97    29       78
   15:  114    26       93
   10:  145    27       98
------------------------------
Total:  545   129      418  Total Score = 816,671

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Antennas:
 TH6 tribander at 47 ft fixed on Europe hanging between two trees
 KT36 tribander at 25 ft fixed on South America hanging from a tree
 G5RV at 65 ft running N/S
 80m/160m Loaded dipole in lazy U config at 60 ft
 40m/80m HF2V Butternut vertical (not used due to high SWR)

Rig:
 ICOM 7610
 SPE Expert 2K

Sure was nice having instant tuning. I didn't have to constantly adjust the
antenna tuner which I used only for the G5RV on 40m and 80m when necessary. It
was useful having the 2nd tribander pointing south. Very helpful when using the
long path to Asia which helped reduce the watery sound. Having instant switching
of the directions is also handy. Eliminates rotating time.