[3830] CQWW CW YT3X SO(A)SB20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW YT3X SO(A)SB20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 16:23:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: YT3X
Operator(s): YT3X
Station: YT3X

Class: SO(A)SB20 HP
QTH: Visak
Operating Time (hrs): 42:41

------------------------------
Total: 2551    39      144  Total Score = 966,553

Club: Contest Club Serbia

Comments:

I love a good fight. For this reason I have always shared my score. Everyone
follows the Contest OnlineScoreBoard ...but some hide their score. I don't know
what the reason is, but if you don't give your result, don't look at what the
competition does for you. That's not human!
It's also not right to share your score online in the last hour of the contest,
and that's what happened.
Share your score, enter the fight fairly and win! You can do it!

If you ask me exactly who I mean, the list is longer, but at the moment it
refers to station HA8A (especially in the SSB part).

I apologize to stations 9a5y, SQ2A, HG5E... for not sharing my score, this was
my protest against these things and such "people".

Don't be confused, I didn't report the exact score.
See you on RAW.

Thanks everyone for QSO, !
Only the strongest! :)
74 de YT3X