[3830] CQWW CW OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW OK6W(OK1MU) SOSB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 11:25:59 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: OK6W
Operator(s): OK1MU
Station: OL7M

Class: SOSB15 HP
QTH: Policko

   15: 2036    37      119
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 2036    37      119  Total Score = 681,720

Saturday's band in Central Europe closed very early and thanks to AU it was very
difficult to copy some scattered signals, especially from JA. A nice surprise
was already 37 zones done on Saturday night in Non Ass category and BIIG thanks
to be called on my FQ by such rare double headed multipliers as KH7M, AH2R,
AL7IO, D4C, HO2T, XR1EW, ZS2DL and XE2AD.

Sunday's CONDX were already much better and the band worked two hours longer and
especially the signals from the 03 zone were strong. Unfortunately, thanks to
the long opening of 10m, there was little activity on 15m during the day and
everyone enjoyed themselves on the TEN. Three times during the contest I had to
stop work and climb to 25m TWR to manually turn the 2x6 stack, so over 1 hour I
lost in prime time... Especially the night climbing at 03:00 in total darkness,
heavy snow and freezing after completely the frozen iron mast was a great
adrenaline rush - never again, hi.

Thanks to Standa OK7W for the help before the contest and thanks to everyone for
QSOs!

I enjoyed every minute of the contest.

Pavel OK6W/OK1MU