[3830] CQWW CW EF3W(EA3CX) SOSB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW EF3W(EA3CX) SOSB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023 06:57:45 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: EF3W
Operator(s): EA3CX
Station: EA3CCN

Class: SOSB15 LP
QTH: PK430

   15: 1786    34      119
   10:
------------------------------
Total: 1786    34      119  Total Score = 575,280

Club: CATALONIA CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

Many thanks fer all the Qso's! The band was full of stations to 21.135!!! Anyway
with the new antenna I could keep a running frecuency fer hours, not easy in Low
Power. Missed many multipliers, will try to do it better next one, HI. Congrats
to FR8UA and LW1F(LU5FC)!
Many thanks to EA3CCN, EA3EBN  and EA3EZD for letting me use his station and
help in antenna work!
Rig: Yaesu FT-DX10
Antennas: 7el yagi rotary, 7el yagi fixed NA, 7el moxon fixed JA/EU, 3el delta
loop fixed SA
Till the next one! 73, Ariel