[3830] CQWW CW WW4XX(LZ4AX) SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW WW4XX(LZ4AX) SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:12:29 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: WW4XX
Operator(s): LZ4AX
Station: WW4XX

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Atlanta, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 40
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   11     6        7
   80:  111    14       51
   40:  313    29       89
   20:  263    31       87
   15:  607    31      102
   10:  612    29       91
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Amazing conditions on the higher bands! Wish I could hear something on 80/160 as
it seems like conditions there were outstanding as well but these are the
realities of the city contesting and I'm happy with what I've got.

After the last year's CQWW I promised myself I would have decent antennas by
now. Well, seems like the next year is going to be the year. There is quite a
bit of aluminum that lives in the garrage and it might start rotting if not
exposed to fresh air. The current antenna setup includes a Spiderbeam with a
short 40m dipole along the boom at 35 ft, which also serves as the neighborhood
kids attraction, and a 20m-long vertical wire with 5 10m-long elevated radials
on 80/160. Seems to get out but I have doubts it will survive the weather for
long.