[3830] CQWW CW VE6SV M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE6SV M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 17:09:24 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VE6SV
Operator(s): VE6JF VE6TL VE6RST VE6SV
Station: VE6SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Alberta
Operating Time (hrs): 39.5

  160:   97     6        5
   80:  142    14       29
   40:  688    31       95
   20:  775    33      105
   15: 1005    33      114
   10:  331    29       71
------------------------------

The team did very well under very adverese prop, the K index of 7 was
challenging
but Max VE6RST, Jerry VE6TL and Jim VE6JF pushed thru and without their great
on
going effort and support, well it just would not happen.

Thank you guys!

We had a few bloopers in the shack coupled to more hardware issues and failures
that resulted in more lessons learned.

The intense aurora and artic flutter/distortion resulted in correcting our
callsign
many times, we are not UE6SV, VE6HV, VE6HH, WE6HV or even VE7SV!

73 to ALL from the VE6SV team.