[3830] CQWW CW VA3DF SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va3df66@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VA3DF SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 14:49:08 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: VA3DF
Operator(s): VA3DF
Station: VA3DF

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: ONS
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   70    11       27
   80:  249    16       69
   40:  333    28      104
   20:  288    35      109
   15:  413    33      120
   10:  623    28      113
------------------------------

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Now we be rockin'! Started on 40 but went to 80 as soon as I discovered  the
band was in excellent condition.  3 1/2 hours of sleep the first night with
substantially more the second..

Massive pileup on 10 Sunday morning with loads of DX to be worked. This was the
contest where it didn't matter where the DX was, if you called them you actually
had a chance to work them because of the great condx.

Kinda pulled in my horns the last few hours of the contest as I wanted to get
over 100 DXCC on 40 to match the other 3 bands!

Biggest regret was not getting to 70 DXCC on 80. There were a few stations on
Sunday evening that would have done the trick but I couldn't work them - but
then, nobody else from NA managed qsos either...

Very happy with the score and all the DX travelers who made it possible!

As usual, it's a jungle out there...

Doug
VA3DF