[3830] CQWW CW K1TN SOAB Classic LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jamesdavidcain@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K1TN SOAB Classic LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 04:58:51 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K1TN
Operator(s): K1TN
Station: K1TN

Class: SOAB LP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: FL

   40:   21    10       19
   20:   65    15       49
   15:  118    21       67
   10:  169    21       65
------------------------------

My "antenna" is a 16-ft (3M) end-fed wire dropped from a second-storey
window. Four counterpoise wires and a 1:1 UNUN.

Surprised to be heard on 40 Meters and I could have worked more had I spent more
time there, I suppose. I put in as many hours as I could sit still I have to get
up ans walk every 30 minutes or so. Old age sucks.

A few stations I heard well but could not hear me were 3B8M, the HZ1, 4W5X.
Nicest worked: 3D2 and FW. I worked Danny Weil from FW in 1965.

With conditions like we had it was fascinating to try to figure out the bands
and propagation. Futile, but fascinating.

I use SD software by EI5DI. It says I worked 84 entities and 22 zones overall.