[3830] CQWW CW E2A(@HS0ZGD) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, e21eic@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW E2A(@HS0ZGD) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 04:09:41 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: E2A
Operator(s): 5B4AGN N6VI ZL3WW LA7JO HS0ZDY HS4RAY E25KAE E20NKB E21EIC
Station: HS0ZGD

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BanTaBong, Thailand

  160:   16     8       15
   80:  329    27       79
   40:  784    33      114
   20:  508    37      115
   15: 1188    37      124
   10: 1195    37      125
------------------------------

Club: SIAM DX GROUP

Comments:

Another CQ WW CW from “the Center of the World”, Ban Ta Bong, Phimai.
Condx not good, with more noise than usual, probably due to a flare on the sun.
Murphy seems to have settled down with his HQ here permanently, as we again had
quite a few problems with equipment.
We are very far away from Europe and North America, so it is hard to rap up big
scores here.
But, we set a new Thailand record.
Anyway we are happy, as at least 50 % of this team’s effort is the social
aspect, and to have fun.
Thank you to all for the QSOs and see you next year.

73 de E2A Team