[3830] CQWW CW HA8END SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, balosoft@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW HA8END SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 03:58:00 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: HA8END
Operator(s): VA6BGE HA8END
Station: HA8END

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Szentes, Hungary
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

  160:   10     3        8
   80:   78     5       29
   40:  108    16       40
   20:   50    11       26
   15:   24     6        6
   10:   30    11       14
------------------------------

I remotely operated my station in Szentes, Hungary (Flex 6500) using an 86m long
loop antenna at 10m height and a ZeroFive10-40 vertical. Challenge sometimes was
the timing of the CW as the typical latency was around 170ms. Thanks for
everyone's patience on the responses.

My main station in Calgary, Canada (VA6BGE) had an issue with the antenna
switch, therefore the operation was very limited.

This was my first contest using the Hungarian station for the full time. It
really makes a huge difference when there are so many countries around. It was
great to make use of the 8 hour time difference.