[3830] CQWW CW KR2H SO(A)SB15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fbelghaus@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KR2H SO(A)SB15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 03:19:56 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KR2H
Operator(s): KR2H
Station: KR2H

Class: SO(A)SB15 LP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

   15:  312    24       86
   10:
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

S&P only. Excellent conditions, but missed a few mult's. Several surprises,
like putting 3B8 and 3B9 in the log, along with an amazing string of JA
stations, especially on Sunday, which was quite a joy for me and my modest 100 W
and wire station.  Thanks to all for the QSOs, and let's hope the bands will be
as good or better next year.  Go FRC!