[3830] CQWW CW N3RS SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3rs@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW N3RS SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 02:58:26 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N3RS
Operator(s): N3RS
Station: N3RS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: EPA
Operating Time (hrs): 37:22
OpMode: SO2R

  160:   58    13       48
   80:  360    20       93
   40:  704    32      117
   20:  659    37      123
   15:  666    37      135
   10:  869    31      122
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First time in a long time that I actually spent some time before the contest
making a plan for an operating schedule.  Of course, conditions changed abruptly
right before the beginning of the contest and the K index shot up to 5+ and the
SFI dropped as well.  The plan was shooting for ~8.8 meg points and I quickly
realized it was not to be when all those watery Europeans sounded like they were
coming from over the pole.  All in all, conditions slowly improved throughout
the weekend, but I missed a couple of prime time hours Sunday to meet my
religious obligations.  It was nice to see the long path and scatter paths open
to Asia and the far western Pacific.  Everything worked as it should, with the
possible exception of the old operator!  Thanks to all who called me and to CQ
Magazine for sponsoring this great event each year.  Now for some rest and time
to watch the football game I recorded this weekend.  Congrats to all the super
scores from my fellow FRC ops.  You done us proud!!

See you all in February & March.

73 de Sig, N3RS-+