[3830] CQWW CW AC2YD SO(A)AB QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bmcahill@alum.rpi.edu
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AC2YD SO(A)AB QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 02:20:39 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AC2YD
Operator(s): AC2YD
Station: AC2YD

Class: SO(A)AB QRP
QTH: Ringoes, NJ
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   36    10       27
   40:   42    11       32
   20:   42    13       30
   15:   96    19       58
   10:   58    15       39
------------------------------

Thanks for good ears/antennas copying my QRP CW sig from New Jersey, East Coast
USA!!  After 2 recent Sweepstakes weekends, I did not want to burn myself out
this weekend, so rather than beat myself up for a high score, I decided to focus
on new countries for the bands on which I don't already have 100 QRP CW
countries confirmed, i.e. focus on 80m (10 new), 15m (8 new) and 10m (13 new)
... cool!  And I even got some sleep!  Rig:  Outdoor rig-in-a-box at base of
1/4-wave fan vertical with 32 radials, 16-55' long.  Outdoor box contains Hermes
Lite 2 and Raspberry Pi, remote controlled from office laptop via Remote Quisk
via WiFi.