[3830] CQWW CW AD4EB SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AD4EB SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 02:16:44 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AD4EB
Operator(s): AD4EB
Station: AD4EB

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: TN

  160:   23    10       13
   80:   96    15       61
   40:  577    29      107
   20:  429    33      107
   15:  838    30      117
   10:  723    30      114
------------------------------

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

This is one of the very few years we were home for the CQWW CW contest, normally
visiting family for Thanksgiving.  Had intentions of pulling off a full time
effort, but the need for sleep prevailed after 24 hours straight.

Thought conditions were excellent for most of the contest (did not operate
Saturday evening).  Had one of the best JA runs that I can remember during the
last 3 hours, that was the most fun.

Worked 132 unique countries.  The biggest problem I had was people getting my
call straight - AB4ED was most common, and the usual mistaken identity with
AD4ES who was also very active in this contest.

Lots of fun.  73 - Jim - AD4EB