[3830] CQWW CW NU6N SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NU6N SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:57:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NU6N
Operator(s): NU6N
Station: NU6N

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 29.5
OpMode: SO2R

  160:
   80:   29    10       12
   40:   59    19       37
   20:  143    21       59
   15:  219    25       68
   10:  176    24       52
------------------------------

Not that much of SO2R since I quickly realized that it does not really make
sense for me to run. Made several attempts to run but S&P rate was higher
particularly considering that my second radio was bare. Propagation was very
good so I had great learning time. It was first time I was truly assisted
meaning that I actually was clicking on the band map. Lost first hour to
equipment failure which also a learning experience.