[3830] CQWW CW KP2M(KT3Y) SOAB Classic HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kt3y@aol.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KP2M(KT3Y) SOAB Classic HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:34:36 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KP2M
Operator(s): KT3Y
Station: KP2M

Class: SOAB HP
Class Overlay: Classic
QTH: vi

  160:  178    11       30
   80:  446    14       60
   40:  480    22       74
   20:  614    33       79
   15:  511    29       69
   10:  261    27       75
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had to limit runs and take many short breaks with
suboptimal offtimes due to needing hand/wrist surgery
next month. My surgeon won’t be happy, but the CW WW is
hard to resist. Did not run at all on Sunday but chased
mults for about 90 minutes. While it is nice to work some
interesting mults, they are worth less than 5 Qs so it is
a losing strategy. My bet is that 1/3 of them would have
called if I had been running since many were common DX
(LN8W on 20m etc.)

This was a record year and was surprised to find 80 and 160
so good.
73,
Phil