[3830] CQWW CW KP4AA SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW KP4AA SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2023 00:26:50 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KP4AA
Operator(s): KP4AA
Station: KP4AA

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: Puerto Rico

   40: 2568    34      106
------------------------------
Total: 2568    34      106  Total Score = 918,540

Club: The Non-Elite Contest Consortium

Comments:

Most fun I've had in CQWW.  Saturday was awesome. I need zones 18,19,23 and 24
on 40 meters for 5BWAZ and was called by China for zones 23 and 24 and also two
zone 18 stations in Russia. Saturday was perfect. Loud signals from all the DX
and a superquiet band. I was even surprised by a call from VK1A in Eastern
Australia via LP two hours before my sunset on Saturday. I didnt even know that
path existed in the daytime on 40 meters.I'm aware of the VK6 path but VK1? Wow!
 Sunday the opposite with lots of noise and QSB. I now know what it feels like
to experience extreme sleep deprivation. My CW copying skills fell apart and I
kept seeing mice dancing on my amp and other equipment and kept losing my
balance when standing up.I finally went to bed for an hour long refresher at 2AM
Sunday morning. I don't know how all of the contesting savants do it for 48
hours....
Thanks for the Qs!