[3830] CQWW CW K3TS SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K3TS SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Nov 2023 23:54:53 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K3TS
Operator(s): K3TS
Station: K3TS

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SNJ

  160:    6     5        5
   80:  100    13       58
   40:  204    24       87
   20:  254    31      107
   15:  514    32      109
   10:  552    33      110
------------------------------

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

My biggest score ever, by a lot. Good band conditions combined with reasonably
low noise levels helped me beat my goal of 2.5M points. It also yielded DXCC on
three  bands, another first for me. A new plan for managing my time helped me
stop wasting so much of it, and I even got about six hours of sleep on both
nights, so I am not exhausted coming away from this effort. Thanks to all for
the calls and hope to work everyone again in the next one!  Until then, 73.

de K3TS