[3830] NCCC Sprint N9LQ LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, joelgray77@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N9LQ LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2023 03:11:43 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Nov 24

Call: N9LQ
Operator(s): N9LQ
Station: N9LQ

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   2      2
   20:  14     12
Total:  16     14  Total Score = 224

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

First time back in quite a while.  Now that the time has changed back, I hope to
get on more regularly.  My logging software acted up so my contacts for 40 and
80 were tallied as 20m Q's, so the score is all wrong.  This also blocked me
from working folks on multiple bands as it thought they were dupes.  It also
didn't switch me from Run to S&P when I QSY'ed, which caused some issues
also, so sorry for the botched exchange on a few!  Next week will be better :)
But great to be on again, I missed it.  73, Joel