[3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K4BAI@att.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT PJ4/K4BAI Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 23 Nov 2023 04:27:51 +0000
                    CWops Test (CWT) - 0300Z Nov 23

Call: PJ4/K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: PJ4/K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Bonaire

Total:  141  Mults = 119  Total Score = 16,779

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks for the practice in advance of CQ WW CW this weekend when KU8E, N8VW,
PJ4NX and I will be M/S as PJ4A.  Hope to work you all on many thanks then.
Sorry for all my mistakes tonight.  Promise to do better in CQWW CW.  We are not
completely set up here yet.  Arrived today and KU8E got us set up temporarily
with one rig just one hour before the CWT started.  Happy Thanksgiving to all.
Tomorrow is actually my wife, Weesie, and my 49 wedding anniversary.  Neither
that nor Thanksgiving is widely celebrated on Bonaire.  73, John, K4BAI.