[3830] SS SSB N7MZW SO Unlimited Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n7mzw1@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N7MZW SO Unlimited Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2023 01:30:50 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N7MZW
Operator(s): N7MZW
Station: N7MZW

Class: SO Unlimited LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: Wyoming
Operating Time (hrs): 20.25

  160:    0
   80:    9

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

Happy to represent the SO LP Assisted "Limited Antenna" category,(with
my ZS6BKW
 Wire Antenna and my ICOM IC-7300) for my GMCC Club. Made the Sweep...My 3rd in
only 33 years of trying!Some good runs,great Ops, minimal QRM, and decent bands,
resulted in yet another FUN Sweepstakes event. Hoping for my 11th Rock Mountain
Division Plaque. 73, de November Seven Many Zebras Walking.