[3830] SS SSB KZ2I Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KZ2I Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 15:25:46 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KZ2I
Operator(s): KZ2I
Station: KZ2I

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SNJ

  160:    0

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Started contest with bad attitude.  Rotator not indicating correct direction.
80m inverted L had only 3 radials because I didn't get the others down, but it
didn't matter because ongoing S9 noise level has not been solved. Bad cold and
worse headache.  AND that was before contest started.  Target was just to do
what I can this year. Started slow and knocked off at 10pm Saturday, arising
late on Sunday. 10m didn't seem too good. 15m not much better. Kept plugging
along.  At 2150, was running on 20m high end and missing only PR mult,  Decided
to look around. Started down at low end, with a little S&P, when I ran
across a pileup.  There was KP3Z and the sweep was done. See y'all next year
(maybe with a little better prep!).