[3830] ICWC MST N3RTW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ICWC MST N3RTW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 13:54:57 +0000
                    ICWC Medium Speed Test - 1300Z Nov 20

Call: N3RTW
Operator(s): N3RTW
Station: N3RTW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FM18
Operating Time (hrs): 0.2

Total:  10  Mults = 10  Total Score = 100

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

IC-7300, OCF, 100W

Got to my desk early enough to try the morning version of MST, but not early
enough to set up my radio right. Made my first contact with K9UNX in Indiana
with my radio set to 0% power, and didn't get my logger settings right until
contact 3. Made 10 contacts and then thought I really needed to have something
to eat.

This 8am time is pretty good, I'll have to get up a bit earlier so I'm ready
for
the contest.