[3830] SS SSB WE5R(N5ZC) SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, rthorne@rthorne.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB WE5R(N5ZC) SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:56:52 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: WE5R
Operator(s): N5ZC
Station: N5ZC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WTX

  160:    0

Conditions were so-so from here, or was it participation?  DE was my last
section, then I worked about 5 more towards the end. I could tell there were
lots of guys/gals using the limited ant overlay which is great.  I may string up
a dipole between the two towers and give it a try like the old days next year.
I achieved my first Sweep while living in SC using low delta loops for 10/15/20
and a 80m inverted v fed with twin lead for 80/40.  That was back in the early
90's.

Rich - N5ZC