[3830] SS SSB NK4O Single Op Limited-Ant LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ajstockton@me.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NK4O Single Op Limited-Ant LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 04:32:29 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: Single Op LP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: SFL
Operating Time (hrs): 12.5

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Missed
VE- TER, SK, ONN, NB & NS
US- SDG, OK, & DE

Comedy:
The funny things you hear after midnight 05Z (Calls omitted)
One station started calling CQ Field Day, after awhile self corrected
Another station, quickly hyperspaced from MN to WNY, also self corrected

QRP
Unlike the CW version, only TWO Qrp stations worked.  I was LP and had a rough
time, I can only imagine what fun they had.

This turned out to be my best NOV SS SSB :-).  Worked a bunch of the CWops who
also dusted off their mics...

Back to the Multi's
Most Popular Worked:
VA 19, NC 18, MDC 15, MN 14, IL 13,  TN 12, MI 10, OH 10
Least Popular worked:
NE UT, NV, ID, EWA, SJV, SF, SB, LAX, EB, WTX, WCF, SFL, QC, NL, AB, HI, PAC, PR
all with only 1 QSO.

73 and Happy GOBBLE GOBBLE to all
 - AJ