[3830] SS SSB NJ8M Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NJ8M Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 03:10:01 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: NJ8M
Operator(s): NJ8M NS0R
Station: NJ8M

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Kansas
Operating Time (hrs): 22:26

   10:    1

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Daylight Saving hozed me...lost the first hour of operating. Bummer. Station is
2 element yagi at 38 feet for 20-10, inductively loaded shortened dipole for 40
and 80 at 20 feet horizontal. Inverted L for 80. Father and son effort. Food was
good and frequent switch ops as needed. Thanks for all the Qs and sorry for not
being able to hear the weak ones when the bands bounced up and down. We will see
you next year for probably another father son effort.

73, Morgan I and Morgan II