[3830] SS SSB K5VG Single Op Limited-Ant HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k5vg@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K5VG Single Op Limited-Ant HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 03:05:36 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K5VG
Operator(s): K5VG
Station: K5VG

Class: Single Op HP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: Virginia
Operating Time (hrs):

   10:    3

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Never a big phone contester, but this time I decided to use a DVK for the first
time.  Piece of cake with the K4D and N1MM.  It was fun trying to match my tone
of voice between live and recorded, and to try to eliminate the gap between
saying "Your number 56 United" and the beginning of the recorded part
of the exchange.  I'm hooked.