[3830] KRC SST NB7O Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, khedgepe@presys.com
Subject: [3830] KRC SST NB7O Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 00:54:46 +0000
                    K1USN Slow Speed Test - Nov 20

Call: NB7O
Operator(s): NB7O
Station: NB7O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: HERMISTON, OR
Operating Time (hrs): 40 MIN

   20:  38     16
Total:  38     16  Total Score = 608

Club: CWOPS

Comments:

OK take a breath.  Holy Cow! the pile ups today made me hold my breath for the
entire 40 minutes.  Thanks to all who stuck with me and got through the mess.  I
got to work a current CWA student and one of my CWA co-advisors.  I didnt even
get to try the second co-advisor; tnx for finding and working me NJ6Q.  My
student, W5MTN, made the contact even though he is recovering from COVID.. Great
Job Todd! I also finally got to work one of my students from a CWA class a year
ago.  Good job today Roger/AE5EZ.  In the background I hear Etta James singing
'At Last.'

There were a bunch of regular SST contacts and they are always appreciated.
Y'all Come Back!

thanks to all who make this event happen.

seven three de Kevin/NB7O