[3830] SS SSB N4CW Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB N4CW Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 00:36:22 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: N4CW
Operator(s): N4CW
Station: N4CW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NC - FM05qw
Operating Time (hrs): 05:08

   15:    4
   10:    1

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

SSB, not my favorite mode, but I decided to participate just for my club and to
check out the station prior to CQ WW CW!!! I chased mults by listening to the
stations giving out their exchanges. I did hear NNY, EPA, and SFL, but never got
one to work! Never did hear KP4 nor VY0. It was fun running into old pals. 73