[3830] SS SSB K4OJ(K8MR) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K4OJ(K8MR) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023 00:11:50 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: K4OJ
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K5KG

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WCF

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

A Sunday ratefest from K5KG, thanks to George for the station and N4KM for use
of the K4OJ call, honoring a founding member of the Florida Contest Group. Good
rates for the entire event. Most worked sections were Minnesota (37) Illinois
(35) and Ohio (32).  Where was California? Only 14 total for the state, five of
them in SV. Missed SDG and SB, as well as KP2, KP4, PAC, NB, and TER. I know
several of these were active, but I exclusively CQ'd for the whole contest.

Also played around from the condo QTH with my call, not nearly as exciting :-)

73  -  Jim  K8MR