[3830] SS SSB KE6K Single Op Limited-Ant QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KE6K Single Op Limited-Ant QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 2023 23:50:40 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB - 2023

Call: KE6K
Operator(s): KE6K
Station: KE6K

Class: Single Op QRP
Class Overlay: Limited-Ant
QTH: AZ

  160:    0
   80:    8
   10:    6

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Saturday night was very good but Sunday was a grind. 10 and 15 just didn't
perform as expected. Lots of stations just no one could hear me. I changed
strategy this time around. I went after stations that were S8 or above. Much
better response percentage.
Lots of QRM this time around. Music being played, tuning on top of stations and
one guy even singing (don't quite your day job).
Thanks all for being patient with me.