[3830] JIDX SSB NX6T(@WA6TQT) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB NX6T(@WA6TQT) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 03:39:51 +0000
                    JIDX Contest, Phone - 2023

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): K7ENA WQ6X N6ERD N6KI
Station: WA6TQT

Class: M/S HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Remote Operation

  160:    0     0
   80:   21    16
   40:  290    44
   20:   36    17
   15:  135    35
   10:  139    38
-------------------
Total:  621   150  Total Score = 116,850

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

seemed like activity down as many times bands open with good sigs from JA but no
takers of our CQs. We missed Friday nite 80 Mtr action as new antenna management
software locked our 80 4 square in NE Azimuth plus knocked us off air for 30
minutes. Lost another 2 hours due lack of operators at couple time slots. 20
meters still doesn't yield many QS and 40 Qs were way down for us this year.
Thanks to WA6TQT for use of great site. 73 Dennis N6KI