[3830] WAE RTTY MW9W(GW0KRL) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g0krl@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY MW9W(GW0KRL) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2023 00:21:21 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: MW9W
Operator(s): GW0KRL
Station: GW0KRL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Northern Europe

   80:  194     0   144
   40:  222     8   138
   20:  236    80   130
   15:  261   240   160
   10:  115   158   108
-------------------------
Total: 1028   486   680  Total Score = 1,029,520

Club: Interest Group RTTY

Comments:

Well it didn't start how I hoped!

After the first hour my FT1000d suddenly lost power, so lost some momentum
trying to get another radio sorted. Always use the FT1k for RTTY so took a good
while getting everything to talk to my spare radio, an FT991.

Eventually got going again but felt lost without being able to use SO2V, however
I now have a great deal of respect for the little FT991 it coped much better
than I expected it would.

Still it was a fun contest with good conditions, although I'm still not sure
about QTC's can't decide if it's the computer or me (can't be me!) but some seem
to disappear when I save them!!!

Thanks for the Q's and see you in the next one.
73, Ian MW9W / GW0KRL