[3830] WAE RTTY K3SV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3sv@pa.net
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY K3SV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 21:58:31 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: K3SV
Operator(s): K3SV
Station: K3SV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WCF

   80:    0     0     0
   40:  116    20    93
   20:   24    30    38
   15:  155   336    70
   10:    4     0     8
-------------------------
Total:  299   386   209  Total Score = 143,165

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Casual operation. Saturday seemed flat. Several contests going on and maybe lack
of interest in WAE. Sunday picked up for me, especially 15 meters. Lost some
hours of sleep Friday night after a power hit and computer crash which corrupted
my N1MM layout. I finally rebuilt everything after finding my log by using
another desktop ICON with another .INI file that got me going. Thanks to the
guys at the GROUPS.io site for giving me some ideas to get going again.
73 Bill K3SV