[3830] JIDX SSB WQ6X(WSQ6X) SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Ron@wq6x.info
Subject: [3830] JIDX SSB WQ6X(WSQ6X) SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 20:43:59 +0000
                    JIDX Contest, Phone - 2023

Call: WQ6X
Operator(s): WSQ6X
Station: KN6NBT

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Ramona, Ca.
Operating Time (hrs): 0:88
Remote Operation

   40:  48     28
Total:  48     28  Total Score = 1,344

This TRULY was a last-minute WQ6X ad-HOC JIDX operation.
Running operator shifts for NX6T and numerous commitments in Alameda
kept me out of the OP-chair until waking up @11:00z reminded me that
WQ6X had yet to make a JIDX appearance.  Remembering that the best
openings to JA are after midnight, I settled in on 7131.31 for 90 mins.
Rude stations and purposeful RTTY QRM required I move the run frequency
+/- 100-cycles.
I have written MUCH about JIDX in the past:
https://wq6x.blogspot.com/search?q=JIDX