[3830] WAE RTTY W4RN Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4rn73@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WAE RTTY W4RN Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 18:26:20 +0000
                    WAE DX Contest, RTTY - 2023

Call: W4RN
Operator(s): W4RN
Station: W4RN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA FM19cb

   80:    -     -     -
   40:   81    20    99
   20:   65    43    74
   15:  166   364    70
   10:  252   503    94
-------------------------
Total:  564   930   337  Total Score = 503,478

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Another wonderful DARC-sponsored contest.

Overall, good condx and the usual classy operating of DL hams.  The receiving of
QTCs went flawlessly most of the time.  Sending was without any hiccups.

My stamina gave about noon on Sunday so hung it up at a half-million points.

Sure was wonderful to see PVRCers out in force, though only two spotted me.

Very proud of the PVRC turnout.