[3830] NA Sprint SSB K7SS HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB K7SS HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 16:30:08 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: wa

   80:   12     :15
   40:  100    1:30
   20:  128    1:45
---------------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Team:

Comments:

Had planned on LP or even QRP, but paid too much attention
to solar prediction of a K index 6 and decided to turn on the amp.

that's what I get for watching the Sun Weather Channel.

20 and 40 were just fine...and predicted CME actually did hit... at 0600z...two
hours after the event.
80 however, even with 750 watts was very tough. could hear many who couldn't
hear me.  So it goes...thats 80 out west.

wound up with 1 Q a minute average.

nice to work PEI VY0ERC HH2 and KP2.... never heard RI...or next door
ID.  Of my neighbor areas, got only one each VE7 VE6 and OR.(tnx VA7RR 6RCN and
KI7Y)

Got a nice fast run of 10m JA in JIDX, just before the SSBSPRINT. but that's
another story.

73
DanWA K7SS

SSB Sprint is always fun, and each one is somehow different. Already looking
forward to 2024 events. Thanks to all who made it into the log. Its appreciated.