[3830] OK/OM DX CW KH6AQ SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, telegrapher9@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] OK/OM DX CW KH6AQ SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 16:00:44 +0000
                    OK/OM DX Contest, CW - 2023

Call: KH6AQ
Operator(s): KH6AQ
Station: KH6AQ

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: Pahoa, Hawaii
Operating Time (hrs): 0:27

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:   0     0
   20:  18     6
   15:   0     0
   10:   0     0
-------------------
Total:  18     6  Total Score = 108

I got on the air right before sunup waiting for 20 meters to open. The band was
weak and I worked five of the big guys then copied no more strong-enough
stations to work with my 100 watts. 10, 15 and 20 meters were monitored from
before sundown until 8 P.M. local times, both short and long path per VOACAP
predictions. Two weak OK sigs where copied on 20 meters and none on 15 and 10.
Many thanks for the QSOs and 73.

Yaesu FT-710 at 100 watts
Hexbeam up 33'

SFI 142
A-index and K-indexs <5 during the time I was on the air. The CME did not hit
until I was off the air at Nov. 12, 0600Z.