[3830] NA Sprint SSB N4OX HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jayn4ox@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB N4OX HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 12:25:05 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: N4OX
Operator(s): N4OX
Station: N4OX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

---------------------

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Only 100 watts on 80 meters due to RF getting into laptop. 40 meter antenna has
an issue where the signal drops to S1 after transmitting and keying the
transmitter and amp may or may not bring the signal back to normal level. Even
with that issue, 40 meters was my best band this time. Both 80 and 40 meters
were in good shape with a reasonable level of static. I think my mult total is
the highest I have ever had. Many thanks to the stations who got on from the
rare states and provinces. Hope to see them in SS this coming weekend. 73, Jay
N4OX