[3830] NA Sprint SSB NK4O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ajstockton@me.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint SSB NK4O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2023 04:16:36 +0000
                    NA Sprint SSB Contest - November

Call: NK4O
Operator(s): NK4O
Station: NK4O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SFL

   80:   18       2
   40:   71      13
   20:   53      26
---------------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: South East Contest Club

Comments:

I believe this is my best NA SSB Sprint.  I stayed on 20m until I worked AK, and
sure enough at minute 91 AL7AF responded to my call :-).  Off to 40 where I
didn't lose too many jump balls, and caught VO2AC/Chris at minute 169.  Finally
for 80m, I had to run outside and switch to the INV V, ugh it's so noisy down
here in Miami.  Regardless, many good operators were able to pull me out and
worked 18 and added 2 multi's.  Lost jump balls on WV, NE, and IA (the first two
heard me but couldn't complete the Q.
See you all next weekend for SSB SS.

3 banders KW8N K8BB AI4MD

TS850S 40M VOVP Loop up 27ft - 80m INV V up 23ft
SKOOKUMLOGGER INRAD W1 Headset w/ Heil hand switch