[3830] IlQP K9JK(@R0VERICK) Rover LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hamk9jk@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] IlQP K9JK(@R0VERICK) Rover LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2023 05:38:44 +0000
                    Illinois QSO Party - 2023

Call: K9JK
Operator(s): K9JK
Station: R0VERICK

Class: Rover LP
QTH: COOK & DUPG

   40:             109
   20:               5
------------------------
Total:     0       114  Mults = 60  Total Score = 6,840

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Thanks to the POTA stations who accepted my ILQP Exchange and I did copy their
Park IDs.

I've listed SMC as my Club for this posting but my log is being submitted
listing the McHenry County Wireless Association as my club.

A casual but fun effort for me, operating from a new vehicle using magmounted
hamsticks on the roof and I was pleasantly surprised with how the antennas
performed. Transceiver was a Yaesu FT-991 powered by a LiFePO4 battery (15
Amp-hours consumed, according to my DC power meter).

Thanks to all who participated in the ILQP, to the Western Illinois ARC for
their sponsorship and to N9JF (and helpers?) for all of the 'behind-the-scenes'
efforts with log collecting and checking and, ultimately, generating the
results.

73, JK