[3830] SS CW N5JJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW N5JJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2023 10:31:51 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: STX

   80:    5
   10:    4

Started on 15M on Saturday.  Stayed on one freq for 6 hours with some great
runs.  Never went to 10M until Sunday but that was too late.  40M also produced
some good runs on both days.  However,  by Sunday afternoon contacts were
getting harder and harder with dupes and so forth.  Long afternoon and evening.
Happy with my score for my second SS.  Lots of good CW ops around the country.