[3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, skjasper@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS CW NE9U SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2023 04:29:24 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs): 24
OpMode: SO2R

  160:    0
   10:    3

Club: Minnesota Wireless Assn

Comments:

Started out gangbusters on 20....after 3 hours I was still hanging with numbers
from some of the HP big guns....
Then as always, went to 40 and faltered.  They say a dipole can do OK in SS, but
apparently not my dipole.  :-)  A few years back when I had a ladder dipole it
seemed to do better...or just my imagination....

Slept for 5 hours overnight, and glad I did.  When I woke up K index was 7 and
40 and 80 were pretty dead in northern Wisconsin.  20 started out bad but
gradually got better.  But as always, Sunday was a grind.

Anyway, it was a bonus I got to do SSCW this year as I had been scheduled to be
in H40.  But the dxpedition got postponed until February due to equipment
shipping delays.

See everyone in arrl 160 and 10 meters!

Scott  NE9U

Eqipment: