[3830] SS CW AC2YD Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bmcahill@alum.rpi.edu
Subject: [3830] SS CW AC2YD Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 21:06:35 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: AC2YD
Operator(s): AC2YD
Station: AC2YD

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Ringoes, NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

Thanks for all the good ears/antennas (and sometimes, patience) copying my
5-watt QRP CW sig from Northern New Jersey!  Always exciting and astonishing to
work HI, AK, and especially TER!  Worked all states except WY, also missed SB,
QC, ONN, and BC ... really surprised to miss BC, because I usually hear many VE7
on the air.  And congratulations to some fellow QRPers who are kicking my butt
with serial numbers as I run into them on the air ... I want to know your secret
... almost every time I switched from S&P to run mode, it seemed fruitless.
Rig:  Outoor rig-in-a-box containing Hermes Lite 2 with Raspberry Pi at base of
1/4-wave fan vertical with 32 radials, remote controlled from house via Remote
Quisk S/W transceiver over WiFi.