[3830] SS CW NX6T(@WA6TQT) Multi-Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6ki73@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW NX6T(@WA6TQT) Multi-Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 17:35:52 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: NX6T
Operator(s): N6KI WM6Y WQ6X K4RB
Station: WA6TQT

Class: Multi-Op LP
QTH: ORG
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Remote Operation

  160:    0

Club: San Diego Contest Club

Comments:

Typical Remote problems and some DXLog updated version issues, 1 power outage
and 15 mtr band not yielding the usual amount of Qs. 3 of our best OPs could not
play this weekend or I am pretty sure we could have put 1000 Qs in the log, but
not to be. Found VY1JA right at end of contest but too late to enter into log
but had a real nice chat with Jay who worked only a few SS Qs. Thanks to john
WA6TQT for use of his great station, 73 Dennis N6KI