[3830] SS CW K7SS Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dank7ss@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] SS CW K7SS Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2023 06:29:51 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW - 2023

Call: K7SS
Operator(s): K7SS
Station: K7SS

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: wa

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

As a nod to the first SS that i did, i used a MacElroy 1930s bug for this
contest.

It was fun...  and I sensed more than a few chuckles out there. :-)

(not going to comment on the Sunday solar storm.. most already have)

Good to catch so many familiar folks from over the decades..

73
Danny K7SS

missed ME and VE2 for the sweep.  They probably were calling CQers, and I didnt

have much luck CQing.

Contest: SSCW
 Band     QSOs     Pts  Sec  Pt/Q
   3.5       3       6    0   2.0